What’s That Mark On Your Plastic Part?

Gate Vestige and Plastic Injection Molding

Understanding how gating impacts your plastic part here.

Have you ever wondered what that mark is on your plastic part? This mark is called gate vestige, which happens as a result of processes like plastic injection molding and blow molding.